Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jaiden & Disney 2014

So this year for Christmas, Jaiden's grandma took him to Orlando to go and visit Disney! I'm super excited that Jaiden had the opportunity to have such a great experience! He had such a great time. Mirtha picked Jaiden up Christmas morning and they were off! It was Jaiden's 1st time on an airplane and he loved it! His only complaint was his ears popping.

They spent the next 3 days exploring Disney and staying in this grand hotel! It had 3 pools!!!! Why can't I be swimming in 80+ degree weather a few days after Christmas? Can you say jealous?   













They got to see Cinderella's Castle lit up with all of the "icicles that Elsa from Frozen put all over," this according to Jaiden. This was on Christmas, where they also got to see "awesome fireworks mom!" I can only imagine how awesome they truly were! When I visited Disney in middle school, I said that I wanted to get married in Cinderella's castle. Well we all know that I didn't get married in a castle. However if and when John and I ever renew our wedding vows, I'd like for it to be done in front of Cinderella's castle and around Christmas. As a grown woman I'm sitting here in awe of how absolutely stunning this looks, and would love to be able to see it first hand!

















They spent a day at Hollywood Studies where they saw a whole bunch of shows! Jaiden was most excited about seeing the Indiana Jones show, and was stunned about how the "big, huge rock rolled right over him, and he stood back up!" Jaiden was also really excited about the Mickey Mouse and Frozen shows that they were able to see.




Completely random side note: But I cannot believe how grown up Jaiden looks in this picture above. He is growing so fast and I cannot keep up, nor believe that this big boy in the picture, was once a tiny(well big) but tinier baby! Ahh....He is going to be 8 in like 4 months and my mind just doesn't have the ability to process this.





One day I will for sure be taking the boys to Disney. Whether it be the parks or on the Disney cruise, which is what I want to do the most, but for now I'm glad that Jaiden doesn't get to miss out on such fun things, and I'm super happy he was able to have this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment